Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Small Beginnings

Here's the start Ladies and Gents........alot of this stuff is taken from elsewhere on the web. I'm gonna start uploading my own stuff soon but until then enjoy. I've decided to start this blog to try to bring you the latest and greatest series/movies ripped especially for your iphone/pod. I got bored of just being another leech on this crazy online world of ours so I thought I'd try and do some good. I'll be posting rapidshare and/or torrent links but please let me know what suits you people best.

Please start posting below to give me an idea of what kind of stuff you'd like to see on this site, and if any of you have uploaded your own stuff........please add the link to the rapidshare address or torrent to the comments of THIS post or the shoutbox and I'll gladly post them properly.

Take it easy

No comments: